Fixed Layout ePub creator
Create Fixed Layout ePub3 books directly from Adobe InDesign
The Fixed Layout ePub creator, enables creation and publishing of interactive documents for web and mobile devices. Documents designed for print media can also be updated with interactive features. The solution supports publishing on iBooks, Google Play Store, Kindle Store and many more.
InDesign documents for print can be cross-media published for web, smartphones and tablets. The documents are transformed into an industry standard XML definition called ePub3, which carries all layout, content and typography details. This format is supported on most platforms, and is gradually replacing PDF as the next generation of interactive document format
The Fixed Layout ePub Creator can be further used to customize interactive documents on a web application. The solution is ideal for building automated digital catalogs. Each product can be assigned a unique link, so when activated, products can be added to a basket, or linked to external eCommerce sites.
Integration with Brandmark
Brandmark is a web based solution for creation of customized ads, marketing collateral and catalogs for print and digital. Brandmark now supports the ability to enhance the documents with interactive features for publishing on the web, smartphones and tablets.
- The solution supports publication on iBooks, Google Play Store, Kindle Store and many more
- Documents published on the tablet are with live text and offer high adaptability and interactivity
- All documents uploaded are managed by the in-built Campaign Management System
- Supports 360 degree viewing of content
- Buttoned hyperlinks to external websites
- Hyperlinks to other pages within document
- Animation & transitions for text, images and shapes
- Slide Shows and 360 degree views
- Video and Audio support
- Scrolling for overset content
- Enables easy creation and publishing of interactive documents for web and mobile devices
- Specific InDesign tools for introducing elements of interactivity at various levels
- Customization using web applications is ideal for building automated digital catalogs
Documents uploaded directly from Adobe InDesign™ or Brandmark are managed by the Campaign Management System.
The following features are supported by the Campaign Management System:
- Multi-tenant system with support for multiple customers, accounts and users
- Documents are listed and managed at the account level
- Meta data can be updated to include title, description, language, category, expiration date and thumbnail for the document
- Ability to upload vertical and horizontal versions of the document
- Ability to create device specific renderings which enable the images and text to be optimized for the device i.e.the same document can be rendered for multiple devices